Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I got a new Tuque!

Don't you just love getting packages in the mail? It's always a wonderful surprise when they do arrive. 

Recently I did an Etsy trade with MadamePeace, and I've just received my beautiful, hand-knit, 

'Victorian Soft Knitted Accordion Slouch' tuque/beanie in the mail. 


It's so beautiful, and soft, and warm. I LOVE IT! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
The hat is absolutely perfect for our chilly, rainy weather. It's just what I needed! :)

If you have any gifts still on your list, I recommend you go and check out her shop. Her items are beautiful, and amazingly affordable. 

Here are some photos of me wearing it ^_^





Make sure to visit her shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...