Saturday, December 17, 2011

Custom Hand Painted Art Necklaces

Hi everybody!

Just a quick update of a pair of custom necklaces I made recently. It's a set of best friend necklaces with Heartegrams (a symbol created by the lead singer of HIM, Ville Valo). I used a black ink that bleeds when you paint on it, which added a really cool 'grunge' effect to the design. I inked the Heartegrams with solid black ink, and then used markers and watercolours.

During this process I discovered that custom hand painted necklaces are a lot of fun to make! So I may start offering custom necklaces in my Etsy shop. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...