Happy New Year Everyone! May all of your hopes and dreams come true in 2012! *hugs*
Here are a few little photos of my Christmas tree this year.
Left: Christmas tree star
Right: A little Stocking ornament I sewed when I was ten.
|Christmas tree with the camera set for a 2.5 second exposure|
What are some of your hopes and dreams for 2012? What are some things you're glad to leave behind in 2011?
Some of my hopes & dreams:
- I hope to move into a house in the Spring/Summer (I could really use an extra room to turn into a studio)
- I hope I get into some big craft shows, that would be so much fun!
- I would also love to make my own Faerie Garden (which I may blog about later, and include random inspirational internet photos) but I live in a small condo so there's no space for a strawberry or pumpkin patch :P
- If finances allow, I'd love to take an Alaskan cruise in August, and see the native towns along the way, and if I'm lucky, see and photograph the Aurora Borealis.
- I'm also going to try and stick to my 'eat healthier & get exercise resolution'