Friday, February 24, 2012

Blue Lace Agate Pendant

I'm just having one of those days - it's rainy and gloomy outside, I feel drained, my head hurts... I want to sleep.    *yawn* and it's only 7pm. I know that by the time 10pm hits, I'll be wide awake. I'm such a night owl. I work so much better at night. Do you guys work better in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night?

I finished packing sending a bunch of orders and took them to the post office. It always amazes me the different people who order from me, their interesting names and street names, and the diverse parts of the world they come from. It always amazes me to think of how many lives we small business owners touch, even in the smallest of ways.

I recently sent out orders to France, Florida, Washington, and Georgia. I hope to visit each one of these places one day. (I have been fortunate to visit France, but have not seen Paris).

Before I pass out, I'll leave you with a photo of my newest pendant. I'm very proud of this one. I hand twisted everything (with pliers of course), designed it all myself, and then hammered the wire, and weaved it together with thin wire. I even made the bail too! (the part that connects the pendant to the chain). This piece took quite a while to make, and I'm very pleased with it. It'll end up in my shop tomorrow or the day after, but it's a piece I'd love to keep for myself, hehe.. Oh, and the stones are Blue Lace Agate - my favourite semi-precious stone. I'd love to hear what you guys think of this design. :)

Night Night!

Hand Hammered Pendant
Materials: Silver plated wire & chain, Blue Lace Agate 



A close up shot of the details. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...