Thursday, May 31, 2012

Busy, Busy, can't wait for the weekend!

Whew! Today has been a busy day.

I've made lots of jewelry stuffs - and will continue to do so all night, and hope to finish all of the contest winners pieces too! I'm also working on a bridal ear cuff order for some lovely folks in Australia. Super exciting! :) I'll be sure to post some pictures when the pieces are finished.

My little buddy Marcus is going to be staying with us this weekend AND bringing his super awesome x box!! For those of you who don't know, I'm a Call of Duty/first person shooter FIEND! I also tend to curse a lot during the game which turns into me constantly apologizing haha! It brings out the raaaaaage grrr! :P


and tonight I'm having sweets... and no one can stop me... heh heh heh...

Beautiful Cupcake Print by Photography by Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...