Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fairy Bridal Party Ear Cuffs

The fairy bridal party ear cuffs are officially finished, photographed, and ready to be sent to Australia!

The bride will be wearing the centered ear cuffs (Moonstone, Swarovski Crystals, and glass leaves), while the two bridesmaids will be wearing the sets on either side.

I tend to use natural light for my photographs (as in light pouring in through a window), but today has been really grey and rainy, and even a little dark, which made the pictures a bit darker than I would have liked.

Bridal Ear Cuffs >> Click image to enlarge
Jumbled goodness!

Honey looking curious! :3
Red bridal ear cuffs. These ones make me think of cherries.
Cherry Red Ear Cuffs
All of my ear cuffs lined in a row!


Amethyst purple Ear Cuffs


Ear Cuffs packaged in gift boxes

I hope they like their ear cuffs! I can't decide which is my favourite... Which pair is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...