Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Around the House & Art

Lazy summer days are the best.

Especially lazy summer days when people leave random, awesome furniture outside of your apartment building (with a free sign on it), and you stealthily bring it inside, excited over your new treasure. That being the shelf you see the items below resting on.

My new shelf top. Featuring my vintage typewriter, Berry my my bear, and other randoms. 
Camera collection + film. Canon powershot, fisheye, diana, lomography film
Decorations for the studio table
A painting I made a couple years ago. 
Sidhe Ear Cuff I made for an order
Honey, looking beeeeautiful

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...