Friday, July 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday Favourites #12

Hello friends! I hope your summer is going great so far!

Mint is pretty trendy right now, and I'm loving it! It feels like everything I purchase/want to purchase lately is some shade of minty green. I'm also really loving gold accessories, and how the mint and gold colours pop against each other.

Maybe I should paint something with a minty green colour scheme? ... hmm.... *inspiration may have just struck*

Anyway, today's plan is to finish some ear cuff orders, organize my art space, and then order some more supplies for the top secret biz me and my mom are working on. Should be fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have thought to pair gold with minty green! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crissy! Ya, I love these colours together hehe!

      Delete
  2. I love the mint green color, it's so fresh and summery:)


    I have missed reading blogs and posting... I have really missed yours Sasha. I am so glad the course is finally over;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by Launna! I've missed your sweet comments. ^_^ Congratulations on completing your course! :)

      Delete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...