Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Not Dead

I'm just checking in to say I'm not dead.

I like to blog daily, but when I have creative projects with deadlines I find I don't have the creative energy left for blog posts. Thankfully my Snow White painting is almoooooost finished, for serious this time. I can't wait to share it with you guys (it's been a while since I've done such a colourful, detailed illustration). I'm just glad to have my artistic muse back in my life, inspiring me to paint. I even have the sketch ready for the next painting, and many more stored up in my head.

So once this painting is actually done (please oh please let it be done tomorrow), I will scan 'er and post 'er here, and also include some progress shots. I really hope you guys like the painting. :)

Here's a picture of the last large-ish painting I completed. When I took this shot, I was in Kelowna, visiting my friends, working on the painting at their kitchen table, while sun streamed in through the window. It was lovely. :)

Dryad Painting - see the full image here

I hope you're all having a great start to your week! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow I checked out your art work, wonderful! ^.^ Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that painting is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the final picture :)
    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha, your creativity is beyond beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...