Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dinner by the Boardwalk

This Winter has been extremely busy and productive for me!

I finally finished my Snow White painting, photographed a whole slew of new ear cuffs and ear drops for the shop, and have been getting regular sales now that the Christmas season is in full swing (along with an awesome custom order a customer is having me make for his girlfriend). On top of all of this, I've been working on a huge site update for my illustration/portfolio website. It's high time for a change!

Speaking of change, I have to change my sleeping hours. I'm not going to tell you how bad they are, just that they're somewhere between night owl and vampire. It's pretty bad. *cries*

Now for some photos from summertime, when I was visiting friends in Kelowna!
We went to a restaurant right by Okanagan Lake, and climbed the stairs up to their roof top lounge. Lauren and I split the yummiest salad ever, along with some delicious quesadillas. I also tried some Japanese imported beer that was quite tasty, and that's saying something, because I hate beer.

A dorky picture of me and Lauren at a restaurant, on her ipad.
I love her, Tracy and Marcus so much! :)

A view of the patio/lounge from where I was sitting.
Before the sun had gone down, the little lights were lit
Food! Yummy Quesadillas.

Yummy Salad
After we stuffed ourselves silly, and were feeling a bit giddy from the beer, we decided to go for a walk along the boardwalk, down by the lake, which was brightly lit and quite lively. I really do love night time photography in the city. The photos are always so vibrant, blurry (in a good way), and unexpected.









Boats under some beautiful night time lighting

I hope you enjoyed the photos! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pretty lights in the trees:)

    I am happy you had a little down time in Kelowna over the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. I have a great camera, but I need lessons on how to use it. There are so many settings on.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...