Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My cramps bid you good day

Today I'm feeling quite under the weather.
I woke up to bad cramps, and an all around sense of ick; which is my usual monthly sign that I'm gonna get my period soon. I also tend to get really weak,  and generally achy, only for the day usually, and end up curled up in a ball, clutching a bottle of advil. Whoever thinks women are a fairer more delicate sex has obviously never gone through the hell of a crampy menstruation or had a baby (and I haven't even done that last one!). Women are very, verrry tough, and are in a way, used to regular bouts of pain. There is nothing soft and sweet about it!

I have lots to do, lots of sketches to share, and art to finish, but unfortunately none of that will be happening today. Today I will bum around, attempt to eat something, and slip in and out of consciousness. Yay.

Hope you're all having a much better day!

PS: a post wouldn't be a post without a picture. Here's my messy art desk. ^_^


2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you!
    I am crampy, feeling weak, and I feel like I'm something close to 800lbs. I hate the few days before a period :/ But this totally made me laugh! So true!!

    Steph xx
    www.texastolondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo times of the month suck! even the pill doesn't seem to help. bring on being old I guess? :( haha

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...