Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Art, Distractions, and More Art! :)

Greetings Blogland!

I feel like I've had no time to paint or create lately (which is a weird feeling for me). My friend's younger brother stayed with us (and took over my room/art space) for a week. I didn't know him very well, but I expected that he'd want his privacy or would be out a lot... I never figured that he'd want to hang out 24/7, watch movies, and game game game! Thanks to him I am now addicted to Mine Craft. It was a fun distraction from my regular - anti-social - schedule of art and business. 

Then a friend dropped by on Monday, and we spent the day crafting and watching old 80's movies (hello Elvira Mistress of the Dark). 

So now, today, my schedule is fairly clear, and I am ready to start painting my most recent illustration! I'm thinking of making the line art available for download so that you guys can print and colour it. Would anyone be interested? I'm also thinking of making a colouring book in the future, and selling it in my shop. ^_^


I hope you're all having a lovely week, feeling more productive than me, and getting a lot more sunshine too haha! 

PS: my facebook page now has over 1000 "likes"!!! This is huge to me, thank you all so much for your support! If you haven't check out my page yet, here's a link.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having over a 1000 likes on your Facebook Page... you will have to share with me how you made this happen... Mine is lacking:)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...