Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lucinda Sketch

Sweet little Lucinda, the girl who had a flower for an eye, and she was never to know why. 



It's getting super chilly here, and now that December's upon us, I imagine it will get much colder. I have several things coming up, including a craft fair at the Portobello West Market, in downtown Vancouver. I've been busily getting paintings and drawings ready for the show, and designing lots of new ear cuffs and necklaces as well. I'm really excited to put together my table, and will share photographs during and after the event. 

Then, on the sixteenth of December, I'll be auctioning off an original painting on wood, of Titania, Queen of the Faeries, from William Shakespeare's play, a Mid Summer Night's dream. I'm really excited about this piece, and can't wait to finish it! 

On top of all that, the Femme Thou Art Collective has a 2014 birthstone calendar coming out, which includes one of my pieces! I can't wait to see the calendar in person, and hope you'll all support our group by purchasing a copy, or sharing the calendar info on your page. ^_^

I hope you've all had a great November, and are looking forward to the holidays! Do you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or any other holidays? What are your traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...