Friday, December 9, 2011

A little questionaire from Nedda's blog

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:

Soap... hundreds of bars of handmade soap curing on racks.
An old oil painting I did in School of a girl in a pink poofy dress.
A little black lantern with stars on the top. I got it on sale at IKEA a few years back.
The sun setting outside my window, casting lovely shadows all about. Also lots of tree branches in silhouette. A beautiful, earthy toned, ceramic mug handmade by a friend's mom, and given to me for Christmas.

2. How do you style your hair? I don't really. It's long and very straight. :)

3. What are you wearing now? A tank top and pajama pants with a cherry blossom print.

4. What's your occupation? I run my own business. I sell my fantasy art and handmade jewelry. I love being creative whenever I get the opportunity.

5. What do you hear right now? My mother in the room typing on her old computer.

6. Who was the last person you hugged? My mum! <3

7. What was/is for dinner? We had a lazy dinner today. Just a frozen lasagna and a glass of coke.

8. What did you do today? I've been packaging up orders and mailing packages. It's amazing how much of your time is spent preparing your handmade items to go to the post.

9. What was the last text message you received? I don't use a cell phone, so no texts for me! :P

10. What websites do you always visit when you go online? I have a regular routine hehe... I check facebook quickly, see what's up, then head over to my email, and then I check my deviantart quickly, and then my three etsy shops.

11. What was the last thing you bought? Christmas card making supplies! I bought two kinds of Christmassy sticker boarders for greeting cards. I love the velvet texture of the stickers, and the way they're cut out reminds me of art nouveau.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to see ancient ruins! Stonehenge, the Egyptian & Mayan pyramids, old castles... Stuff that for the moment, lives only in my imagination!

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I hope to have a very successful business, find someone special, and own my own house. With a faerie garden. I'd also like to travel.

14. Where's your birthmark? I have two birthmarks. One is a light one on my leg, and there's another darker one on my back. Strange story - when I was a little kid I was over at this girl's house. She was being really rude and cranky to me, so I just ignored her and sat next to her older brother and started playing nintendo with him. She saw us having a good time and FLIPPED OUT. Seriously, she went nuts. The next thing I know, she's behind me, and is clawing at my back. I screamed. She removed a big portion of my birthmark on my back. I never spoke to her again.

15. What are you doing this weekend? Hopefully painting! Definitely making some new art pendants to put in the shop.

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play? I've always loved the sound of the fiddle. The rich tune makes me think of my Irish heritage.

17. How are you? Pretty good! Just lazing about, getting ready to go to the jewelry store and pick up a few crystals for an ear cuff I need to make for an order. I always end up buying a few more crystals then I intended too though.. hehe..

18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I sure do! I'm a big cat person. I absolutely love felines. I'm the proud companion to a beautiful, pure black, Norwegian Forest Cat, named Honey (her eyes are a bright honey-yellow). I love her dearly.

19. What's the last thing you have regretted? Staying up until 4am on a writing binge. Sometimes inspiration just strikes and you can't stop the flow.

20. What is the last thing you have been proud of? I received a daily deviation a week or so ago which just blew my mind. I'm a total Deviant Art addict, and to see my work featured on the DD page just... wow. *


I tag whoever would like to do this. Send me a link to your questionaire ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...