Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Designs

I've been playing around with jewelry, laying all of my pretties out, deciding what needs more work, what's ready to go, etc... Below are a few new designs of mine. The butterfly was made just last night ^_^ Let me know what you think! [:
My handmade jewelry collection aka my treasure :3
Handmade Silver Butterfly Pendant, with Onyx semi-precious stones

La Petite Hibou - silver pendant with Aqua eyes
Silver free form ring with three dark bluish purple Fresh Water Pearls
Another angle of the ring. Skin close up is strange looking.
Almost looks like interwoven reptile scales or something cool like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...