Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rocky Point Park - mini blogger walk

Rocky Point Park - mini blogger walk


One of my favourite things to do is go out for a walk in the forest, or at the park. It's one of the great benefits of living in Vancouver, British Columbia - you get a great mix of city, suburbs, and nature. After running a bunch of errands, my mom and I decided to take a little trip to the park. Here are some photos from our adventure. [:

Map of the trails

A giant tree covered with moss.

Mom standing beside the giant tree.

Me & Mum

When the tide is out, you can see the lovely beach of mud.

A shot of a fresh water stream mixing into the salt water of the Burrard Inlet

A lovely nest.

An old Ginko leaf (one of my favourite plants.)

A view of the Sea, and snow-capped mountain, through the brambles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...