Friday, February 17, 2012

My beautiful friend, and surrogate sister, Lauren, has been officially signed with a modeling agency. She is the one who has often modeled my jewelry. She's only fifteen, and has gone after her dream. She is very independent and motivated, which I really admire. I think she has a very bright future ahead of her, and I couldn't be prouder. :) She is naturally blonde-haired and blue-eyed, which she has inherited from her Norwegian descent. She's never dyed her hair!


In other news, my mom has hurt her back (we think strained a muscle), and has been feeling a lot of discomfort for the last few weeks, which is why we haven't made the soap video yet. She's in her fifties now, and worries about the possibility of heart problems, so she's going to see our doctor on Monday. I really hope it's nothing serious.

Anyway, I'm going to upload the photos from my adventures yesterday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...