Friday, March 9, 2012

Art Cards Finished!

My first try drawing an octopus.
  
Tropical Mermaid
A little mermaid with a puffer fish.
I loved painting her tail and blending
all of the colours together!
Chiana from Farscape. My favourite
character from the show! I had a lot
of fun painting the nebulae and star
stuff in the background. 
A Jaffa Serpent Guard from Stargate SG1.
I had to draw something from this show
for the sci-fi swap! 
The Cigarette Smoking Man from the
X-files series. He was my favourite
character from the show. I decided to
honour him by using a realistic
painting style, which is rare for me.

More art cards to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...