Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Modcloth Shoe Addicts Anonymous

After reading a post on The Dainty Squid's blog, I popped over to Modcloth to check out their shoes... and fell in shoe love. Here are some of my faves (click on the images to go to the shoe in shop).


My favourite shoe first! I love the cute shape of this shoe, and the big, fun, colourful bow. It's also a flat, so you could wear this shoe on a casual occasion, like grocery shopping, or out to a fancy dinner. 
These are also the perfect shoes to welcome Spring!



This sandal would look gorgeous on, I just know it.
It would look like you were wearing an anklet of fresh blossoms trailing down your foot. 
These would be my perfect sandal for those hot summer days, and skipping along the boardwalk.

Floral detail

 By far my favourite heel in the whole shop!
I love the cute, kitschy embroidered design, and the scalloped cut out shapes of the shoe. 
I don't actually wear heels, because my feet get really sore, but if I did, these would be my first pick!

beautiful close up of the details


These flats are simple, with a gorgeous turquoise-robins egg blue colour, that would pop, if you were
wearing white or pink tights. And isn't the interior leopard print fab?


close up of the shoe

and finally... brand new today to modcloth...





What can I say about these? They're adorable. They have a cute floral pattern and huge pastel pink bow.
And their only 34.99. Think they'll last long in the shop?





Have you guys ever ordered anything from Modcloth before? I'm seriously thinking of making a purchase XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...