Monday, May 28, 2012

Me, Lauren, Jason

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend, cause I sure did!


I think I'm looking a bit trimmer these days (admittedly am sucking in stomach, but it still looks better than it did before!)! I totally stopped drinking pop about three and a half weeks ago, and haven't been eating any sweets for over a week. Doin' good!



Here's a pic of Lauren and her new anchor tattoo. What a brave girl, aha!

Lovely Lauren

Sweet little Jason
Today we went on an adventure to Science World! I am soooo exhausted, so pics from there will wait until tomorrow. *zzzZZZZZzz*


Tonight I bought a domain name for my blog. I wanted something a little bit more unique and fun, than just plain ol' Sasha, so I chose...




That's right! Sasha's blog is now called 'Lacewinged'.
Why? Well I've had the word lacewings in my head a lot lately. I have a bit of an aphid problem with my strawberries (luckily not any longer), and I was doing some reading and learned that these magical little spiders, called Lacewings, actually eat the aphids! I've noticed little spiders on my plants (and they are tiny, and whitish) though I'm not sure if they are Lacewings because they aren't green. Either way, the name kinda stuck with me.

I also like that it refers to 'lace wings' which sounds all Faerie-like and magical, which is right up my alley. So lace winged it is (for now). Now that I've added a new name to my blog, I'm itching to redesign the banner, and some other parts... hmm....


Anyway, night night, cya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, gorgeous new name - you look adorable - and I am SO jealous y'all visited science world. O.O I love love love science SO much.

    If you need any redesign help, lemme know. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I thought you'd like it ;)
      I loooooove science too. I love random facts... I love learning! :D

      Thanks for your offer! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on giving up pop, that will really help you. You are looking great :)

    I love the new name Lacewinged, I thought of faeries right away:)

    Have a wonderful day, Launna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna! I feel a lot better now that I'm not eating all those bad foods anymore. Here's to losing some weight, woo! :)

      Glad you like the new name, and that you got the faerie connection right away! Yay! :D

      Delete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...