Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hey all!

Here's a little preview of a piece I'm working on right now. It's inspired by Marie Antoinette, and the age of Rococo aka all things fabulous.


As you can probably guess, this piece is done digitally, in photoshop. I photographed a sketch I liked, and decided to colour it. I'm really liking how it's turning out, and can't wait to finish and share it.

As for personal stuff... things have been getting crazy again. Remember that family stuff I was talking about a few days ago? Well it's all coming to head. It's between the best of two evils, and a child's future. I am completely powerless to do anything, and for someone like me, that's VERY frustrating. It's easier when things are black and white, and you can choose the side that is good and right; the side you can believe in and defend. But what happens when neither side is wholly good? Who do you support? In this case, I feel like I can't honestly support either side. So I sit and do nothing but hope for a solution I haven't seen that will be best.

I will try and post again today with something more cheery. :) Thanks for listening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...