When I saw this dress, I had an immediate urge to
I wanted the clutch purse to suit the dress (which is very detailed and textural), and look classy, but not over powering. I think the texture of the person contrasts the dress nicely, in a soft, plush way, without taking away from it.
I LOVE the heels - the floral detail along the back is simply gorgeous - but I don't feel the colour fully suits the dress. I think they may have matched better in ivory (but then there's always the threat of an outfit becoming too matchy matchy, so maybe the white balances that? What do you think?).
I really love Kirsten Dunst's overall look, with her soft lip colour and cute, swept back hair, and felt it really suited the look I was going for.
What do you think of this outfit? Would it rock the red carpet?
- Vine Ring - Lisa Freede - via Intermixonline
- Lanvin Small Happy Clutch - via Ssense
- Sakura Satin Peep toe - Harriet Wilde - via Harrods
- Lacquer Lace Feathered Dress - via Matthew Williamson
- Kirsten Dunst - Cannes Film Festival 2012 - via Vogue
- Editorial Beauty - via MyFDB
- Gold Rose Crystal Earrings - via Debenhams