Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tree branch eye lids make up

Hello all!

It's a lovely Tuesday early morning (2am, lol), and I thought I'd share this neato make up I did earlier today. As with most of my art, one of my favourite parts (and likely signatures), is using a lot of ink to line the drawing. I don't know why, but when I ink something, it's like bringing a rough pencil sketch to perfection, and refinement. So I decided to illustrate some creepy silhouette tree branches on my eye lids, and it looked pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I even wore it out that night.

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think, and if you think I'm crazy for wearing it outside LOL. 
I think I'll do this style of make up for the art shows I have coming up. ^_^














Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. very cool :) great for cosplay no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny!
      Yeah, I think it would be awesome for cosplay! :D

      Delete
  2. That is awesome Sasha, you are such a pretty girl. I think the look is really cool:)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...