Friday, July 6, 2012

Lauren's Photoshoot >> lots of photos!

Lauren
Hello friends!

Hope all of you in the States had a great 4th of July!

As for me, I'm pretty stoked about an upcoming project -

I'm the photographer
Lauren's the model
Christina's the painter

Christina Lank, of Plantie Bee's, asked me to take some photos of my dear friend (and practically sister), Lauren, for an upcoming painting she would like to paint. Lauren and I are both really honoured and excited to be a part of this project, esp. with such a talented artist like Christina.

The photo shoot was really rushed for a variety of reasons, so I plan to redo the whole shoot. But here are some of my favourite images from that day, that I thought I'd share.

Please note: all images are © Sasha Fitzgerald & Lauren Philpott, and can only be used by Christina Lank. Please do not reproduce these images in any form, even as reference photos for art, as they were specifically taken for Christina's use. Thanks!

Click on an image to enlarge:









Some of my personal favourites:








Hope you're all having a lovely summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...