Wednesday, September 26, 2012

♪ ♫ The cat came back the very next day ♬

Late last night my mom heard little mews at her bedroom window. She waited, not wanting to scare Honey away, and eventually Honey hopped right through the open window and was home! 

I hadn't seen her for 11 days, and she'd been gone for four of them. She was starving, and totally pigged out on a whole can of tuna cat food. Then she wouldn't leave us alone, purring, and rubbing up against us.. and when I went to bed, she snuggled in the crook of my open arm, purring, as usual. 

I can't tell you how relieved I am, and how much I missed her. She really is a big part of my life, and I love her dearly. Thanks so much for all of your kind thoughts and prayers; I'm sure they aided in her safe return. :)

Here are some pictures of the sleeping beast. 





7 comments:

  1. Yeah... Sasha, I am so happy for you, Valentina was thrilled when I told her... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my first time in your blog and it's nice that you have good news to share

    taking care of pet is demanding but rewarding thing. Thank God, we have them in our lives. The joy that they bring is incomparable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the joy pets bring is just.. well there's nothing like the love, companionship and comfort they bring.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. What a relief! My cat disappeared for 7 days once. The worst part is not knowing. So glad she's back!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...