Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Plans!

Halloween has always been a special day for me. >> take a look at what I did last Halloween here & here <<
Since I was a kid, I relished the magical holiday. I loved planning my costumes, collecting candy, and the general sense of mystery in the foggy, fire-crackled air, on Halloween night.

As I've gotten older, and other kids grew up, and moved on, I still held onto the magic of the spooky night. Even now, I still love to dress up, eat candy, and walk through the streets with friends on Halloween night, looking at the decorations and the little trick-or-treaters. I think, if I ever have kids, I will thoroughly enjoy taking them out for Halloween (and then the gran-kids after that)!

So for this Halloween, I have a few plans I'd like to share!



Although it's been credited above, I'd like to make sure to note that the beautiful eye shadow make up is done by Katie Alves, and you can see more of her work here.


I hope you all have a very happy Halloween! :)

6 comments:

  1. Sasha, I love the eye make up, I don't know if I could be that patient to sit there while it was applied... it is cool though:)

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I wasn't that patient to actually do it either haha! Hopefully one day. Happy Halloween to you too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sasha, thank you for stopping by an old lady's blog. My great grandmother was Margaret Fitzgerald from Ireland and I am always curious about that name. Your blog is delightful. You are very talented and I will enjoy following you. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
      I am very curious about my last name too. I know we're Irish, just not sure who we're specifically related to in Ireland. Who knows, we might be distant relatives! :)

      Delete
  3. How hauntingly beautiful these ideas are. I love the eye make up. You jewelry is gorgeous. Thanks for visiting me I am following you now too.

    blessings & bliss
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I really enjoyed putting this together. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...