Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Painting Up a Storm

Why does inspiration strike at the oddest hours of the night? Seriously, I suddenly had a desperate urge to paint at one in the morning, and then finally, at four, my eyes couldn't keep open and I fell asleep. Strange as it was, and as sluggish as I feel now, I'm glad I stayed up to paint. Creativity seems to favour the night. My new little piece of art is quite pretty if I do say so myself. I love the fall colours and line work.

I have lots of art to finish for Friday. Then it will go off to Nevada for the Grimm art show, which I am so excited about.

Today I got up early, and my mom and I went for pasta at Boston Pizza, for the Pasta Tuesday deal. We split the Spaghetti & Meatballs. I was pretty much zonked out until the coffee reached my lips. Then I was perky as anything. It's my first time going and eating in a restaurant in a long time, as restaurants make me really anxious for some reason. But I was fairly chill today, probably because I was stumbling around half asleep.

I looked through some local papers, and might be selling some art and jewelry at a local Christmas craft fair this weekend, so that should be fun. If I end up getting accepted, I will definitely take a bunch of photos at the show and share them here. :)

Thursday I have a jewelry photo shoot with Rae, my lovely model (who is basically family). I hope there's enough sun light to take some good pictures, as the weather has been quite dark and gloomy lately.

There's so much to do! :)



1 comment:

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...