Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An Enchanting Fairy Tale - Video

I just had to pop in and share this amazing video I found on the Little Fox's blog.

It's a promo video for a book of fairy tale illustrations, and it's simply enchanting. If you love fantasy, you will adore this video.

I've just discovered the brilliant work of illustrator Benjamin Lacombe, and am looking forward to exploring his website and seeing more of work.

I'd love to hear what you think of the book, and what your favourite fairy tale image was! :) I think mine was the girl with the Blue Morpho butterfly wings.


You can purchase the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...