Monday, November 4, 2013

The Temptation of Snow White

I created this piece for the Femme Thou Art Collective's Grimm Fairytales auction theme. I was so happy to see a lovely lady place a bid, and now Snow White is off to her new happy home in Australia.


Someone else fell in love with this piece, and has also purchased a print, which made me incredibly happy! It's amazing to think that two people loved my painting enough to warrant spending money on it. It makes me think that this full time artist thing might yet be possible! :)



If you'd like a print for yourself, your kids, or a friend, please let me know (shoot me an email: ziggyorange@hotmail.com). I'm thinking of doing a limited edition set of 10 prints, with gold acrylic embellishments, painted by hand. Paper size is 8.5x11, on hahnemuhle fine art paper with pearl finish - $20 for print, and 10$shipping within North America, $15 shipping outside of North America.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see this taking off for you Sasha, it's nice when your art is appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...