Saturday, July 9, 2016

Steampunk Stella

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted in this blog. I've been really starting to feel better; my anxiety is less, my tiredness is less, and my creativity feels sparked once again. I was already starting to feel inspired to create again, and then I saw a call for art for a steampunk show at Wonderland Gallery NV, and I thought, this is my chance! So I got out my tools, and created this piece, which was accepted by the gallery (yay!) and is now in their Steampunk show.

Steampunk Stella

My piece hanging in the gallery

All in all, I feel really good about getting back into art. During that the time that I've been ill, and uninspired, I felt like I was searching for my purpose, or my calling, and now I feel like I've found it again. It feels so naturally to wake up thinking about art, and fall asleep thinking about art. Art is my life. Have any of you struggled with your creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...