Thursday, October 6, 2011

Future Goals Questionaire

I answered a little questionaire by Creatrix in the Etsy business forum.


  • Who would your customer list and target audience consist of?
People of all ages with a liking of bohemian, faerie, victorian, and gypsy inspired lifestyles.

  •   How many hours would make up your work week?
As long as I can keep my eyes open. Everyday.

  • Would you/do you have a studio, office or designated space to work from? what would that look like?

I have a vision of what I would like it to look like... and hopefully one day it will become a reality. I'd love to have a studio office outside of the home, maybe in a large shed of some sort. I'd also really like turquoise walls and cheery ruby red accessories, and artwork plastering the walls.

  • What type of marketing would you be doing?
Right now I'm really only doing little, affordable craft fairs and farmers markets. In the future I'd like to do big shows all over the world. I use blogspot, twitter, facebook, etc... and I've been connecting with some really great people. :)

  • What would it feel like to know you are fulfilling your entrepreneurial dreams?

Euphoria.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link love! =)

    Your answers really stood out to me. You have some excellent insight and I do believe that the more specific one can be about what their "ideal" business looks like, the better their chances of success are.

    Your products are beautiful and there absolutely is a market for your creations. I wish you many blessings and much prosperity.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughtful comment, and words of encouragement, I really appreciate it. :)

    I'm equally passionate about creating crafty things and building a successful business. It's my big life dream/goal. I'm pursuing it with all of my might!

    I wish you success and prosperity too!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...