Friday, October 7, 2011

I just couldn't resist...

I couldn't resist these terribly cute deco tapes and stickers.

They're just... too.. darn.. CUTE!!! I had to get them!

 What shall I use them for, you ask? Why for you of course! My lovely customers shall receive super spiffy envelopes so that when they see them in the mail box they will never have to ask who they came from ever again.


I'll be sure to post some photos of the spiffed up little packages when I get my stickers and tapes! :)

If you'd like to check out the wonderful little shops I purchased these sweet things from, here are the links:

Dancing Platypus & The Spring Leaf






1 comment:

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...