Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Cute Earring & Ring Set

A cute set of handmade earrings and ring for a friend for her birthday. I'm thinking of starting to make jewelry sets for my shop. 


Cute earrings in baby blue!

A cute ring. The bead matches a bead in the earrings.

Also...... The big jury date is tomorrow! I've been working hard on my displays, and really, REALLY hope I am accepted into the market *fingers crossed* I'll take some photos of  my displays tomorrow at the jurying when I'm setting up and post them for you guys to see. I heard we'll also find out tomorrow if we get in, so I'll announce that too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...