Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Results

The jury results are in, and I didn't make the cut. We're still waiting for my mom's results. I always feel disappointed when this happens... so chocolate is a MUST today. :P

I really wish I could be a vendor at the fantasy themed conventions and faires, like Faerie Worlds and Faerie Con, but right now it's just too much money to travel there. It's one of my biggest dreams to meet the Froud family (who's work has inspired me so much). I'd also love to meet Amy Brown and Stephanie Law.

Anyway, I'm off to work on my submission the next market, wish me luck! :)
Hope you're all having a wonderful day :) Soap video should be up on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Was it a local event you were juried for? Don't give up! Your stuff is awesome. I would also love to vend at Faerieworlds, but I'm not sure how to get my merchandise across the border. Too much red tape.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...