Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yummy things

Garlic Chives + Tomatoes + Beans + Asparagus
I've always wanted to make my own garden. I live in a condo with a small balcony, and have decided to transform it into my own mini Secret Faerie Garden! I was inspired by my friend Hilde's plans to grow a vegetable garden, and decided to pick up some seeds and try growing my own. (Any tips from experienced gardeners would be much appreciated).

The second part of my plan is to transform the balcony into a magical oasis. A place where I can sit in the summer time and paint; be inspired by flora and fauna, and maybe see a pixie or two! I have some interesting ideas for sculptural pieces I want to make for the garden too. I'll definitely be blogging about this project, so keep watching for updates. ^_^

Strawberry + Raspberry Green Tea
Some yummy things, as promised. I absolutely love Lipton's raspberry tea.... it tastes and smells so delicious! I also love strawberries, and happened to find some that actually taste really good at this time of year. I'd love to plant my own strawberry patch, but I haven't found the seeds yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated! I love hearing your thoughts! :)
Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...